We all desire a house that is much more than a shelter from nature. Yes, we want a house that is functional for our needs, that is located in a neighborhood we can invest in, and perhaps even has room to be expanded. Basically, we want a place that is a home.
But not every residence is created equal. It is then that working with a Perry County custom builder is a must! When you work with a builder skilled at not just building houses but crafting homes, then you will know that you are getting the place of your dreams. So what would your perfect custom home look like? If you are still in the custom home planning stage, then here are some ideas you may wish to have incorporated.
- Consider having an extra room, not just a bonus room; having that additional space means that you don’t have to change things up from office to guest room when you have company.
- Just because a house plan has a slab foundation, it doesn’t have to stay that way. A custom builder can typically convert those plans to have a basement rather than the concrete slab.
- Don’t feel obligated to go with the standard framework for the home. Working with a Perry County custom home builder means that you can opt for a variety of home framing choices so you can make your home as energy efficient as you like.
- Do something totally off the beaten path and move the outdoors in with a vertical garden area in your kitchen or sunroom. Having narrow shelves added to the kitchen plans will allow for this.
- Make the most of every inch of space by using the area underneath the staircase as built in closets, shelving or even a small half bath.
- Have an enclosed fire pit or see through fireplace installed not just to add warmth but to also add a fun energy to the room.
These are but a few of the ways you can add your own spin to a set of blueprints. But when it comes to the building, you don’t want to talk to just anyone – you want to work with a company that is known for its skilled team of custom home builders. The team at WSL Inc. is the team that can make all your home dreams come true. We will listen to your needs and work with you to design a home that works with your needs, budget and the property on which it will be built.
Don’t just dream about a custom built home. Give us a call today at 717-582-3423 or Contact Us.